• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to get the Design tap back in FB 7?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fellow Humans

I've just started on making a Flash Google Play Application for my clan and I have a few questions.

- Is it possible to get the Design tap back or is there a alternative? Like a plugin or something new etc.?

- How do i make the app show a webpage?

If this is just simple questions as has been answered 1000's of times, I'm sorry. I didnt find anything on Google or on the forum.

Happy Easter

Best Regards

André Bertel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am expecting a answer for same. Quite shocking to see the changes made to Flash Builder 4.7, do adobe release a road map for their products ?

Thanks,

Rama.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From my understanding of these things is that the tool (IDE) and framework need to be coupled inorder to have a Design View.  That means that when you upgrade the framework, the IDE needs to be updated too.  By removing the design view you allow the IDE and framework to de-couple from each other and allow separate upgrade paths.  I.e. the framework can shoot ahead under Apache while you still use an older IDE (i.e. 4.7).  It also means you can mix and match your frameworks without a concern for having to upgrade your IDE.  The other thing to consider is that Apache have the framework and Adobe the IDE - so it will be very difficult to put the DV back in.

HTH

Brent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines