• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have installed latest flash player but still get message need flash player to run

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the latest flash player but when I try to run programs requiring flash player i get message it needs flash player to run and go to download adobe flash player.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What programs do you run that require Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DOES ANYBODY AT ADOBE EVER TRY YOUR OWN PRODUCTS ????????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can honestly say I don't use Internet Exploder because of the ActiveX garbage (circa 1993) that Microshaft STILL USES after EVERY OTHER BROWSER on earth dropped ActiveX in 2001.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem.  new pc, running win 7, using internet explorer, have tried every solution offered under the solution tab, nothing helps.  loparm500

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Internet Explorer, ensure that:

You enabled Flash Player.

Disabled ActiveX Filtering.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know how to disable Active X Filtering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also don't know how to enable Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is under the the "SECURITY TAB" of "INTERNET OPTIONS", for EACH "ZONE" as in "internet", "Intranet", etc. if you select Medium or above or DEFAULT it will state to the right that ACTIVE X will NOT BE LOADED....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED THESE RIDICULOUS ANSWERS ??????  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here it is 23 May 2013 and this problem is still HERE. I go go Hulu & try to watch something and am told to install Flash Player. The samething happens in youtube.com. I have tried, I mean tried, I have lost count, to install Flash Player and cannot get it to install. WHY??? The program states that I did a successful install and still cannot get anything done. I used the unintall that I got from Adobe. Did a registry clean. Found a sub-DIR and deleted that. I am using IE10, Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit. Restarted computer a number of times. I tried the things in the above comments with NO luck, if I did have good luck I would not be writing this, right?? What is the matter Adobe?? Why can't we call Adobe and get help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also keep messages to upgrade Flash player, even though I have the latest version. Getting it at home and at work, so methinks something is off with version 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be "cached" pages with an outdated Flash Player cookie. Try clearing your cache at home and work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you at least tried the solutions offered earlier in this topic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines