• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download flash builder 4.7 STANDARD?

Explorer ,
May 07, 2013 May 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can get premium very easily off of the website, but it will not let me activate with my 4.7 standard key.  I need flash builder 4.7 standard.  After hours of searching I have not found any way to download it.  This should be easy!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2013 May 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will give some more background to clarify my question.  I submitted a request to upgrade my 4.5 std license to 4.7.  I received an e-mail telling me my ticket was closed, with a link.  The link led to my ticket, which told me to go download flash builder 4.7 standard "from the Adobe Download center at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash_builder2. "

This is a dead link.  I've looked around, but I can't find anywhere to download FB 4.7 standard - only premium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a package of Flash Builder 4.5 std, and I had the same problem.

Finally, I downloaded "Flash Builder 4.7 trial (premium version, maybe)" from download center, and use my serial for 4.7 std. It works as standard edition.

But, my serial key for "4.5 std (package version)" is not available in 4.7.

I have to request Adobe a new serial for "4.7 std".

As I am Japanese, the page which I use to send my request may be not availabe for you. (It is written in Japanese.)

I found the link to request page in FAQ page for FlashBuilder 4.7 ( of course in Japanese). So you can find a link in FAQ, maybe. But I can't see FAQ in english page, as I am automatically redirected to Japanse FAQ page.

Sorry for my broken english, but I hope it is of some help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crazy thing is that I can't find it either and ended doing a google search.  Google found it for me here: http://www.adobe.com/products/flash-builder-standard.html

In regards to getting a response from Adobe, I gave up. The helpdesk didn't understand and told me that I couldn't install 4.7 because the serial key was for 4.6.  That's all they told me and closed the ticket.  I went through their upgrade form (supplying my details), but I have not heard anything back from them.  I'll try again later and hopefully have better luck.

Good luck, hope it works out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through the same thing and the solution is to download Flash Builder 4.7 Premium (trial).  When you enter your serial number it will tell you it is a valid serial number, but not for that product (something like that).  The next screen that comes up is where you select the product you are upgrading from.  Choose FB 4.5 in the dropdown box and enter your FB 4.5 serial number.  I don't think the forms are very clear -- it makes it seem like you have the wrong version of Flash Builder 4.7 when in fact you just need to choose an upgrade path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for your feedback,

On the 25th May I went to the upgrade form (https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=aqd5Yq*ONlcAvnasuWDB8w#) and added my details.  I received a response that they would contact me within 48hours.  I still haven't had a response yet.  Has anyone else had the same problem?  Goto the upgrade form, enter your details and then you don't hear back?  What the heck do I do now?

Thanks,

Brent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had that problem too. I ended up calling Adobe sales and they transferred me to customer support. I tried twice before with no luck, but the third time was a charm. They asked for some information to confirm my FB 4.5 serial number and then emailed me a 4.7 upgrade serial number. I was on the phone for 30 - 40 minutes so bring your patience, but in the end you should get the promised complimentary serial number.

Jayson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines