• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no sucess installing adobe flash player 11.7

New Here ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for the past month or longer,I have been trying to install the adobe flash player 11.7 onto my windows 7 desktop computer with no sucess,everytime I click install the only thing that's downloaded is a lot of things like speed up my pc,etc. etc. and/or things that I am not the less bit interested in. have tried uninstalling adobe flash player and then reinstalling , i have turned off mysecurity and anti-virus and firewall, still I have no sucess. What other suggestions can you offer me to end this nightmare and finally get the adobe flash player installed onto my desktop? THANK YOU!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what kind of things you get downloaded instead of Flash Player; from where are you downloading it?

Try to download and run the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... (under the heading Progress bar hangs...).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines