Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom URl schemes for Presenter Mobile

New Here ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

I have been developing e-learning experiences in connect for some time and integrating that with my custom user expereince. I have recently begun using preseter 8 and presenter mobile. I need to know the custom URL scheme for calling Adobe Presenter mobile from the iPad safari browser. (just like I do with connect pro uing connectpro://myconnectserver/mycontent). Does anyone have this information availabl,

If this is not possible I will need to know this as well, as this is major roadblock for us. If we can get around it, then we will consider buying many presenter 8 licenses. Allowing our extensive presentation library to be viewed on  iOS devices is very important to us, but if the user has to type in 5 urls to view a single curriculum's entire content then this is not a viable solution.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Hi ,

It seems you are using older version of Connect.

It is connect version  C8.2.2 as I can see from https://rti.connectsolutions.com/version.txt

However the ability to call presenter mobile app from a connect course on a  browser in ipad was enabled in Connect version 9.0.3

You will have to upgrade your connect server to enjoy this feature.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to use your standard URL to call the presentation ht tp://yourconnectserver/presetation and, if the presentation was created with Presenter 8, it will call to the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't seem to work. Does it work for you? http://rti.connectsolutions.com/p8content2

Also I should mention that we have an Adobe Connect 8 Licensed deployment. Perhaps this is a factor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

It seems you are using older version of Connect.

It is connect version  C8.2.2 as I can see from https://rti.connectsolutions.com/version.txt

However the ability to call presenter mobile app from a connect course on a  browser in ipad was enabled in Connect version 9.0.3

You will have to upgrade your connect server to enjoy this feature.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Alpi. We will look into the upgrade.

I did notice that if I post the Presenter output on a server that is not running connect that the mobile app was called. Hence it appeared to be something in connect 8 that was throwing the flash warning before the content could load. Perhaps a script executing a redirect to the warning instead of checking for the mobile app first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources