• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Message During HTML to Doc Output.

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2007 Feb 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another question if I may Folks.
Firstly I've 1GB RAM and around 40GB free on the C:
Trying a convert from HTML to Word I get the Error msg. Not enough room on C:: (note the second colon!). Selecting OK starts the conversion at its usual lightning speed. Currently after 30mins it's still Processing topics. The only other background task is Outlook, and Mcaffee. All files are local .
Thanks
Al

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it is another question. It may be the answer to the problem. McAfee is known to interfere with the macros that RH has to use. Do a search in these forums on McAffee.

Can you disconnect and then exit McAffee while you generate?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter
I have disabled Macaffe.
Quick update here - I'm getting two chapters exactly the same!!! This would explain part of the problem. They're #4 & #8 - the latter comes up with an error saying basically that there's a problem with #8 do you want to continue - if you say yes then it makes #8........All others are all ok.
Al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That can happen with topics when one is in the layout in its own right and is also attached to a book. Beyond that print problems can be a pain to resolve. The methods are covered in my topics so it's a case of working through that.

Nonetheless, if you are still stuck, post back. Favourites are using the Style Mapping template, using one of the supplied style sheets and creating a new print layout.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2007 Feb 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Everything working perfectly - thanks Peter!
Yes - you were right - the key is using the style-sheets!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp