Exit

The problem on ActiveX control

New Here ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have problem... This problem is..

When I tried to clean up the applications that are not so important, then I accidentally uninstall Adobe Flash ActiveX (as I recall it was indeed so its application name).

Ago moment afternoon The next, when I played a game who wears flashplayer, then I not could open the apps-application such games. I mean the game is a game that manifold SWF & FLV Player, but it is not an online game, not a game that uses the internet.
Every time I open the game app, it always comes up dialog:
"Unfortunately, Adobe Flash Player ActiveX is not installed in your system. SWF & FLV Player requires this ActiveX control for proper working. Please, visit www.adobe.com and install the Flash Player ActiveX control."

I already have the application was I download from 
http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I already have the application SWF & FLV Player is already installed.

Can someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Mr.Pat Willener,

I'm used :

> WIndows XP

> Intelcore i3 ; 32 bit

I don't have the problem about flash on internet. I can see the flash on youtube.com. I can play the game on facebook.com. But, I can't using the game/ open the apps-games. I mean the game is a game that manifold SWF & FLV Player (game offline with SWF & FLV Player), but it is not an online game, not a game that uses the internet.
Every time I open the game app, it always comes up dialog:
"Unfortunately, Adobe Flash Player ActiveX is not installed in your system. SWF & FLV Player requires this ActiveX control for proper working. Please, visit www.adobe.com and install the Flash Player ActiveX control."

Before I'm uninstalling Adobe Flash ActiveX on control panel - add or remove programs, I can open and played the game that manifold SWF & FLV Player. But, after I'm uninstalling Adobe Flash ActiveX on control panel - add or remove programs, then I can't open and I can't played the game that manifold SWF & FLV Player.

Can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2013 May 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you view Flash Content with Internet Explorer, e.g. the animation at http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html ?

If yes, then the Flash Player ActiveX Control is installed and working.  Your application should detect and use it.

Is it a very old application?  Perhaps it is looking for flash.ocx, which is a very old Flash Player version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines