• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Flash program available - not the installer - the program?

May 25, 2013 May 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a week now, when trying to install Flash, a veritible necxessity these days like it or not, the program that I downbload that downloads the installler that will download and install Flash times-out on this computer Vista 64, a Vista 32, a Windoze 7, and a XP machine. I read and followed all oif the stuyff that blames the client. Now, will Adobe fix their end?

Or, provide a linlk to the actuall file that is the Flash program, not a downloader to download a installer to download the Flash program! Obviously, when Adobe times-out on a brand new fresh install of Vista 64, and new computer with 7 - it is not likely the client.

Oh yes, I had my ISP check, and the modem and router, and plugged directly in to mode bypassing router. Same time-out and, same stupid 'Here is why it's your fault client' messages.

Why not let some download sites, like Cnet, or Brothersoft or others store it there where can get it?

Half the work I do needs my browser to use flash. Maybe renaming the insaller to adobe_flop_version26445375483445389209.exe might help?

A good program doesn't need to be upgraded, updated or foxed once or twice a week.

I hope Googoyle can find a Flash alternative.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2013 May 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Posted about a dozen times every day in this forum; here is the link to the offline installers http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines