• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ecommerce templates

New Here ,
May 26, 2013 May 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the templates for ecommerce in the admin section or the business catalyst module tag. Do I need to download them from somewhere? I'm using Dreamweaver CS6 and BC.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2013 May 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the admin the eCommerce layouts are under the module templates link in the admin or under Layouts via FTP.

There is no just one module for eCommerce. Througt the site you can use several modules:

http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/134/bc_1345.html - securezone, product and catalog sections for example.

The eCommerce layouts can use the tags:

http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/134/bc_1342.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2013 Aug 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar problem maybe - I can't find any modules at all. I'm looking at the BC Admin page for my site and there's no link for module templates. When I'm editing a page there's the toolbox block on thei right side of the screen which lists "modules" which are, pages, content holders, miscellaneous, web forms and social media, but there's no mention of any of the much-publicized modules for e-commerce, ad rotation, news etc. I can't find them anywhere. Am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2013 Aug 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephen, You either are on a lower BC Plan like webbasic+ or you do not have the admin rights to view everything in your site admin. The latter is if you had the site built by someone who has not given you full access OR if you building the site yourself you are not on one of the more complete plans that BC has.

BC Higher plans only have the other features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines