• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

webservice consume

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2007 Feb 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to consume a webservice created with SAP XI.

when I call this webservice I get the message: Could not generate stub objects for web service invocation.

I have been testing the consume webservice's in order to investigate te message:
when I call a webservice at an "annonimous" it goes good

when I call a the same webservice at an "windows integrated authetication" virtual map it goes wrong with the same message

when i enter username and password nothing changed

I can not register such a webservice in the coldfusion administrator: error Error creating web service. Please ensure that you have entered a correct Web Service name or URL.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 08, 2007 Feb 08, 2007
CF does not support Windows integrated authentication. So, CFINVOKE cannot make HTTP connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you can pull up the WSDL in a browser and check to make sure it is well-formed. If you cannot access the WSDL, neither can coldfusion - you should probably contact the group hosting the web service and see if there are any special security measures in place (IP filtering, etc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF does not support Windows integrated authentication. So, CFINVOKE cannot make HTTP connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for this answer. It clarifies one of the issues. I will now contact the SAP guys to be sure we do not have windows authentication on this site.
Can you explain (or sent me a link to the documentation) what is done with the userame password when you register the webservice manualy in the coldfusion webservice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation