• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AICC and SCORM publishing

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2007 Feb 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I can find this answer anywhere, and Adobe support isn't being very helpful.

We purchased 20 copies of Breeze 5.1 and planned on using the published PowerPoints on our LMS system for rapid training. We had network issues with SCORM so we decided to use AICC tracking. Presenter 5.1 published to both of these, so we thought no problem. But there was a bug in 5.1 (confirmed over a 2 week discussion with support in 2005) that caused it's AICC published courses to need "tweaking" after publishing to work with our LMS. We eventually stopped using Breeze due to this.

Now with Adobe's Presenter 6, we want to know if this issue is fixed. But we can't get anyone at Adobe who knows anything. All of this could easily be solved if we could get then to send us a presentation published using AICC tracking. And you can't do this with the 15 day trial.

So:
1. Anyone know about Presenter 6 AICC output?
or
2. Can I *beg* anyone to publish a simple 3 slide Powerpoint to AICC from Presenter 6?

Thanks!
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nudoru,

Just a quick question: when you experience problems publishing to AICC configuration, what was the "tweaking" you needed to do? We had an issue with an external LMS (the client's), but they were operating on a Docent 6.5 platform which required us to deal with several cmi. files so that data would be captured and recorded correctly.

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are on Docent 6.5 also. for AICC courses, our implimentation didn't supply the protocol on the "aicc_url" parameter. we are using "https" (SSL) , and the AICC code for Breeze (and Captive) defaults to "http". it should have looked to the protocol of the launch URL, but it didn't. so we had to add Javascript to add the "https" protocal in the string. then it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nudoru,

I just created a .zip file from Presenter 6 with AICC reporting enabled. I can email it to you if you want - just send me an email address privately and I'll shoot it over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
pm'd you my email. thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources