• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems installing CF 10 with Apache 2.2.24 (or 2.4) on RHEL 6.4

New Here ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Built Apache using openssl 1.0.1e (updated LD_LIBRARY_PATH to reflect the correct openssl libs) and pcre. Configure for build was:

configure --enable-ssl=shared --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl  --enable-so --with-included-apr --with-pcre  --with-perl

Also downloaded and built the connector from http://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/rhel-connector-configuration.html after the vanilla CF install didn't work. I get the following when I try to start up CF:

[root@web01 logs]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/coldfusion_10 start

Starting ColdFusion 10 server instance named cfusion ...

The ColdFusion 10 server instance named cfusion is starting up and will be available shortly.

nohup: appending output to `nohup.out'

======================================================================

Running the ColdFusion 10 connector wizard

Configuring the web server connector (Launched on the first run of the ColdFusion 10 start script)

Running /usr/local/apache2/conf connector wizard...

=======================================

There was an error while running the connector wizard

Connector installation was not successful

=======================================

ColdFusion 10 server instance named cfusion has been started.

ColdFusion 10 will write logs to /opt/coldfusion10/cfusion/logs/coldfusion-out.log

The wsconfig.log contains the following:

[root@web01 wsconfig]# cat wsconfig.log

# Created by ColdFusion on 05/28 15:15:23

05/28 15:15:23 info Tomcat Connector

05/28 15:15:23 debug command line: -ws Apache -bin /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd -script /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl -dir /usr/local/apache2/conf -v

05/28 15:15:23 info Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.4 (Santiago)

05/28 15:15:23 debug Using Apache binary /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd

05/28 15:15:23 info Server's Module Magic Number: 20051115:31.  Supported major magic numbers on this platform are 20020628 and 20020903.

05/28 15:15:23 info Attempting to build connector from sources

05/28 15:15:23 info Server version: Apache/2.2.24 (Unix)

05/28 15:15:23 debug Using Apache control script /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl

05/28 15:15:23 debug Parsing Apache configuration file /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf

05/28 15:15:23 debug Exec'ing chmod 777 /opt/coldfusion10/config/wsconfig/1

05/28 15:15:23 debug Set permission to 777 on /opt/coldfusion10/config/wsconfig/1

05/28 15:15:23 debug Exec'ing chmod +x /opt/coldfusion10/config/wsconfig/1/mod_jk.so

05/28 15:15:23 debug Set permission to execute on /opt/coldfusion10/config/wsconfig/1/mod_jk.so

05/28 15:15:23 debug Created file /opt/coldfusion10/config/wsconfig/1/mod_jk.so

05/28 15:15:23 debug Wrote file /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf

05/28 15:15:23 debug Added ColdFusion configuration to Apache configuration file /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf

05/28 15:15:23 debug Created file /opt/coldfusion10/config/wsconfig/1/README.txt

05/28 15:15:23 debug Wrote file /opt/coldfusion10/config/wsconfig/wsconfig.properties

05/28 15:15:23 debug Exec'ing /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl restart

05/28 15:15:23 error Error running "/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl restart": exit code was 1

05/28 15:15:23 error Error restarting Apache server.  The web server must be restarted to complete this operation.

com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.WebServerException: Error restarting Apache server.  The web server must be restarted to complete this operation.

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ApacheInstaller.restartWS(ApacheInstaller.java:480)

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ApacheInstaller.installConnector(ApacheInstaller.java:269)

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ConnectorInstaller.installConnector(ConnectorInstaller.java:340)

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ConnectorInstaller.doIt(ConnectorInstaller.java:284)

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ConnectorInstaller.main(ConnectorInstaller.java:741)

05/28 15:16:37 info Tomcat Connector

05/28 15:16:37 debug command line: -ws Apache -dir /usr/local/apache2/conf -bin /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd -script /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl -cfide /opt/coldfusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/CFIDE -v

05/28 15:16:37 error This web server is already configured for ColdFusion.

com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ConnectorInstallerException: This web server is already configured for ColdFusion.

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ApacheInstaller.installConnector(ApacheInstaller.java:187)

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ConnectorInstaller.installConnector(ConnectorInstaller.java:340)

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ConnectorInstaller.doIt(ConnectorInstaller.java:284)

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ConnectorInstaller.main(ConnectorInstaller.java:741)

I've searched and tried just about everything I could find relating to the error info.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

RHEL 6.4 is not the supported version of RHEL, Supported version are 5.6 and 6.1. We published an article you can try if that helps.

http://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/rhel-connector-configuration.html

However if that doesn't work please try this in Supported environment.

Regards,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Priyank,

Thanks for the info. I had already tried that article building the connector already, so it does not help the issue. Hadn't located the support matrix re OS levels. The rest of my RHEL installs are 6.3 or higher, so I was hoping to go with the same. I'll try rebuilding with 6.1 and see if that helps. I've seen some references to using Apache 2.4. Is that officially supported with CF10? I need to get something stable built with whatever versions are known to work well.

Regards,

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any errors or interesting messages in the CF or Apache log

files ? Is the mod_jk module loaded into apache ? (Here's a typical config

snippet for Apache:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/10.0/Admin/WSc3ff6d0ea77859461172e0811cbf363a5d-7ffb.html

)

--

Mack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mack,

From Priyank's post, I now suspect the issue lies with RHEL 6.4. I've looked at the link you included, plus the custom connector build one, and it still won't load up. I'm going to rebuild the server with RHEL 6.1. I like to be using supported configurations.

Thanks!

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue,

Did you ever discover if the issue was with RHEL 6.4? Did 6.1 work fine for you? IT is starting the process to upgrade our environment and their standard is 6.4.

Thanks!

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greg,

Unfortunately, I was only able to get it to work on RHEL 6.1 with Apache 2.2.24. The project got canned, so I never pursued it further.

Regards,

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation