• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial / Test Version cannot view WebMarketing Version

Explorer ,
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can publish and view a WebBasic site, but not a WebMarketing Site. I have created a New site on Business Catalyst and chosen WebMarketing, then I go to Muse and publish to that site. When I try to preview it does not work. I have not tried to add any modules or anything fancy. Just trying to view it with the WebMarketing choice. Same site, same publishing techniques - I can view the WebBasic, I cannot view the WebMarketing. Any ideas why?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rose,

Still having the issue?

Kind Regards,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for asking, I got this resolved. I had to change the "home" page to "index." The first time I had uploaded that issue did not occur. With the second publishing and a change in the site name, when previewing I got the big construction sign. Editing the site "home" page (as it uploads from Muse) to "index", did the trick. Thanks for asking!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines