• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import from Word adds a gray line?

New Here ,
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating Web Help, using RoboHelp 10 and Word 2010.

I have a heading style in the Word document entitled "Topic."  In RoboHelp, this is called "h2_RH". 

It works well, except that it adds a thin gray line above the heading.  Here is the HTML:

<div style="border: none; border-top: solid #A6A6A6 1.0pt; padding: 1.0pt 0in 0in 0in;">

<p class="h2_RH">The three most important terms</p>

</div>

I know how to remove the line manually, but this heading appears hundreds of times in the document.  When I edit the style in the "Edit conversion settings for Word documents" box, there are no borders.  There are no gray borders in the .css file.  So where does this little border come from, and how can I prevent it from appearing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, I just figured it out.  The heading style in the Word document had a thin gray border, and that was being picked up by RoboHelp. 

I had been puzzling over this for months, but found the answer two hours after I posted the question here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How often when writing do you go to a SME saying you don't follow how something works and figure it out as you explain. We have all done it.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp