• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter CRASHES and won´t open anymore

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am already with Adobe Presenter 8.1 (64 bits) and with Office 2013. Whenever I start recording a powerpoint presentation, with myself in the webcam (Logitech c-920), something happens that avoids me to record with my webcam again. After the crash, if I open Adobe Presenter (not through Powerpoint - but through the desktop shortcut), nothing happens...my webcam does not start and Adobe presenter simply does not open. I ran as administrator...nothing. Even through powerpoint, adobe presenter won´t record anymore. The only way to solve this is UNINSTALLING adobe presenter and installing it again. Then I can use it once more till the next crash. There is something wrong and I just can´t figure out what it is. Help!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SPECS are:

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bits - mobo DX79SI - i7 3930 - Nvidia gtx690 with the latest drivers.

32gB RAM

Using Office 2013

Logitech C-920 , Microphone Blue Yeti.

All drivers updated to latest versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem in detail:

- Open Powerpoint 2013 presentation

- Open Adobe Presenter through Powerpoint

- record

- publish

- ok...

Closes. Next time, it won´t open anymore...

If I only open Adobe presenter (before the crash) and open preferences (to choose webcam, microphone, etc.) it will crash in the very moment I close the preferences window.

My office 2013 is 32 bits. Is there an Adobe Presenter 8.1 32bits? Would that be the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your driver for your video card to the latest version. This sounds like a known issue with older drivers.

320.18 appears to be the latest version of the driver for your video card.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/62791

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Already with the latest drivers...any other possible cause?

Carlos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources