• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactions in Adobe Presenter

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2012 Nov 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to edit any interactions in Adobe Presenter.     This appears to be a horrible and unuser friendly feature, I just can't believe it is that bad.  Something must be wrong.   I can't delete options at all.   I can't control text in tab area - in process tab interaction.   I can't type, or add pictures that aren't stretched.  It seems to be slow and non responsive most of the time, and sometimes.  I get an Allow/Deny box for Flash, but it doesn't even let me click either.  It just hangs.  I don't have this problem with any other software product I use including Adobe Captivate.  I am really dissappointed in this product, I thought it was supposed to be easy, I cancode this faster in a variety of other tools.  Please help - time is of the essence!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you please let me know what you meant by "can't delete options"?

Are seeing that the contents in the published output appear to be stretched?

When exactly do you get the Allow/Deny box?

these information would help us solve the issue

it would also be helpful if you can send me the presentation and also the images that you see are being stretched

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presentation is huge. I can't send. However, even on a single slide presentation when I add an interaction it does not work.

Delete - for exampe if I try to use a process tab interaction, it starts with 4 tabs, but I only want 3 tabs. How can I delete a tab.

The label on the tab is too small - I need to put 3 words on it, can't I shrink text size or use more of tab.

When I enter a graphic using the icon, it is not moveable and is not size right.

I don't see how I can add text, etc to the interactions. It seems to freeze, the instructions for how to edit interactions is very poor, so though very technical, I don't understand how to edit/add my own content to an interaction. Aren't there more robust instructions with maybe a video demonstration on how to use, edit/customize interactions?

Is there an option for allowing Flash that I should be setting on my computer? That seems to be a potential problem, like enabling java?

Thanks in advance for your help

Susan

Ride on......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susan

Am sharing with you a small demo file via which you can see how you can work on interactions

Can you please email me at mkalyanp@adobe.com so that I can share the demo with you

If you want more demos please let me know.

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please find the interactions demo at

https://workspaces.acrobat.com/?d=fLFtFEvwyNHCL3ABu6NIHA

Thanks

Mahesh Nayak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 30, 2013 May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the demo but it doesn't work. Gives a message, "Project has expired". Are there any other resources for Presenter Interactions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 30, 2013 May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Please find the updated demo here https://workspaces.acrobat.com/?d=LTA7HMyVdsGKvpzvrMfV9g

Thanks

Mahesh Nayak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources