• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get my Digital Editions ID reset?

New Here ,
May 30, 2013 May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a recent Overdrive app update, I had to reauthorize my iPad Mini and I received error code 2004: too many deviced authorized to the ID. This, combined with 2 devices that were broken and unable to be unauthorized has caused me to exceed my 6 device maximum. I would like my Adobe ID reset so I can authorize only those devices I currently use.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2013 May 30, 2013

Lori White please contact our chat support to request that your Digital Editions activations be reset.  You can contact our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lori White please contact our chat support to request that your Digital Editions activations be reset.  You can contact our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines