• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to update the location of your files?

May 30, 2013 May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have an issue because i imported my books to Digital Edition 2.0 from a bunch of different folders and i have since put alot of highlights in my different books.

I would very much like to move all my books to a common folder, but it seems i would have to reimport all my files anew if i do this - loosing all my highlights in the process.

Am i missing something here or is it really impossible to do some kind of workaround?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 30, 2013 May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are really determined, you could probably do it by either/both (1) editing the manifest.xml file in your My Digital Editions directory, (2) moving files in the Annotations subdirectory of your My Digital Editions directory.

I would certainly make a complete backup of the  My Digital Editions directoty first before trying any such tricks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines