• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital editions problems

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2013 Jun 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded Digital Editions to mt new laptop and when I try to download an ebook, it says it can't read it. I never had any trouble with the edition I downloaded to my old PC in 2011. How do i download the previous version of ADE, or make the new one work properly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2013 Jun 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 02, 2013 Jun 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be able to fix things on the new ADE by

1. remove any half-baked authorizations it may have made, using ctrl-shift-D to ADE (cmd-shift-D on a Mac)
  2. restart ADE
  3. try again to authorize with your original Abobe ID you used on the old laptop.

~~~

There are lots of bugs in ADE2.0 and the old 1.7.2 is much more reliable in many ways.

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Regards

Hilary Mackelden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. I am really grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines