• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Based on the fix provided for "Contents not visible in right pane for IE10", I pasted the files (whs

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2013 Jun 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the fix provided for "Contents not visible in right pane for IE10", I pasted the files (whskin_frmset01.htm and whtbar.js) accordingly. It works fine once i paste them in my compiled folder, but when i copy paste the same folder to a different location or zip the folder and unzip it, the same issue persists. Please can i know how do i get rid of this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2013 Jun 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please always start threads with the version of Rh being used.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't mean to start a new thread, simply to add it here and include it in future.

The poster is using Rh9.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone else is seeing this, please advise. I will test later.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The original problem only occurred when the help was published to a web server. It did not occur with the generated help locally.

If you generate and do not apply the fix are you able to move the output locally?

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp