• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how many people can I show the help manual in my software? how I buy this license?

May 31, 2013 May 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i need your help. How many people can I show the help manual in my software? how I buy this license?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

There is no limit to the number of users that may view what you create with RoboHelp.

No license is needed to distribute the help.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tanks Rick!

I´d like some days to test the RH but, I´m have an problem. I could´t use the RH testing.  I don´t know whay, I made everything dowloand, and nothing.

Have any support in São Paulo, Brazil?

Regards,

Fabiana Cristina Angelon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabiana.

I don't believe there is any support in Brazil but try posting some more details here. We are a friendly bunch and we probably have seen your problem before. Does RoboHelp install OK? If so, does it open OK? If so, try opening one of the sample projects?

Let us know how you get on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me, please?

I need make a eletronic help (tutorial) and include this in my software. Which license I need? how much is that?

how many people can I show the help manual in my software? how I buy this license?

regards,

Fabiana

Fabiana Cristina Angelon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabiana. If you are the only person who will create the tutorial, you will only need one RoboHelp 10 licence. The cost changes depending on where you are. You would have to contact a Brazilian reseller for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t know exactly. This tutorial is only for help understand my system is the same library.

Fabiana Cristina Angelon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fabiana

You should never include your contact details in a post unless you want to get lots of spam. That applies on any forum.

Images can only be posted using the camera icon you will see in the Reply pod. They cannot be included in emailed replies or pasted in.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Fabiana Cristina Angelon

Message was edited by Peter Grainge to remove Fabiana's personal details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp