Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change theme

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2013 Jun 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'd like to change the theme of my presentation (change language and colors). I saved my own settings (in Spanish). But when I publish the document, my current scheme is alsways displayed and even if I try to change to it, nothing happens. The scheme stays blocked at My current scheme. I am using a trial version (to test it before buying it). Normally it is fully functional.

Can someone help me?

Thank you

Karine

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Could you please check whether you have Spanish language pack installed in your system.

If not, can you please install it. It may resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that I only have the English package. I want to test the product in German, French and Spanish. I would need the three corresponding packages.

Also, I cannot find the theme I created under the Themes Folder (:/C).

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Presenter theme text that displays it tied to your OS language. If you are viewing the presentation on an English OS, then the text for the skin will be in English. If you set your OS to Spanish, then the Spanish text should display in your presentation.

The text for all the languages is part of the output of all Presenter presentations. The trial version has no limitations on it, other than 30 days of functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources