• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My published projects stop repeatedly while reading

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2013 Jun 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reading of my published projects (almost all of them) repeatedly stops during the viewing and I have to click play several times to keep the HTML file continue.

I decreased the quality of publication in order to solve this problem, but it still persists. Can you advise me how to solve this? (Sorry for my English, I'm French)

Info : Version Captivate 6

2013-06-04 10-54-59.png

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2013 Jun 05, 2013

Please, upgrade immediately  to  6.0.1.240 because the patch, released in October 2012 solved a lot of bugs. I'm not sure that this will be case for your problems but it it worthwhile trying.

You can install using Help, Updates. Patch is totally free.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How has it been published? (SWF, HTML5, etc)

Does it always stop at the same place? If so, what does the Timeline look like at that spot in the project?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has beem published in SWF.

No, projects do not always stop at the same places. Sometimes, but rarely, they do not stop at all.

Thank you for answering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2013 Jun 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening also during Preview in Browser? Or only after uploading to a LMS or a webserver? Can you check the exact number of your version: 6.0.1.240 or 6.1.319?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sometimes happens during the preview but the problem is that this happens when the project is uploaded on a server.

My Captivate version is 6.0.0.199.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, upgrade immediately  to  6.0.1.240 because the patch, released in October 2012 solved a lot of bugs. I'm not sure that this will be case for your problems but it it worthwhile trying.

You can install using Help, Updates. Patch is totally free.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I'll try it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources