• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Win7 64bit w/Chrome, Firefox, IE, Maxthon, Opera - Flash Crashes 10+ Per Day

New Here ,
May 27, 2013 May 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First up, I did the steps on this forum post: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5143120#5143120  --  All drivers and updates are current and up to date. Here is the computer I have via 'msinfo32' under run command:

OS NameMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS DescriptionNot Available
OS ManufacturerMicrosoft Corporation
System NamePRIVATE ON THIS FORUM
System ManufacturerDell Inc.
System ModelInspiron 580
System Typex64-based PC
ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU         550  @ 3.20GHz, 3200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/DateDell Inc. A07, 11/13/2010
SMBIOS Version2.6
Windows DirectoryC:\Windows
System DirectoryC:\Windows\system32
Boot Device\Device\HarddiskVolume2
LocaleUnited States
Hardware Abstraction LayerVersion = "6.1.7601.17514"
User NamePRIVATE ON THIS FORUM
Time ZoneCentral Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM)8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory7.80 GB
Available Physical Memory3.46 GB
Total Virtual Memory15.6 GB
Available Virtual Memory10.3 GB
Page File Space7.80 GB
Page FileC:\pagefile.sys

QUESTION:

I constantly use in-browser flash. And I've tried quite a few browsers, computers, different computers with differnent operating systems. They've all done the same thing. CRASH. Over, and over, and over again. 10 times or more per day. Yes, I play the Facebook games, but I also use it for in-browser radio/video. It is one of the most annoying things I've ever had to endure on a computer. If there was something else I could use, I'd already downloaded it and deleted Adobe Flash. But since there really isn't anything at the moment, I'm stuck having to write this up and hope that there is a fix. There are thousands with this issue online. If I find a fix here, I will gladly share it with every person I know.

But back to the issue. Whether I have one tab open, or twenty. Flash crashes about every 20-30 minutes. Every now and then, it'll hit an hour. I've also turned off Google Chrome's built-in flash and vise versa. I've gone through so many helps and fixes online it's not even funny.  If there's any kind of fix that I can do that will stop all these crashes, I would appreciate this very much.  I can't list every little detail I've ever done on this forum, but I will tell you if I have already tried anything that is said here. I hope someone says something new and we can get this thing fixed.

--Oh yeah, and this has gone on since my computer was an hour old. Back a couple years ago. Back a couple wipes ago..  I've factory reset 3 times I believe since I got this computer. Don't ask, just how I am. Junk happens and from time to time I like to wipe it all out. Just how I do. I have external drives so everything gets backed up and becomes rather easy to wipe my computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2013 May 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just love the support I get straight from Adobe.. Man they are good! O.o

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2013 Jun 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't have written it better myself. I did exactly what is talked about here and feel exactly the same way,

QUESTION:

I constantly use in-browser flash. And I've tried quite a few browsers, computers, different computers with differnent operating systems. They've all done the same thing. CRASH. Over, and over, and over again. 10 times or more per day. Yes, I play the Facebook games, but I also use it for in-browser radio/video. It is one of the most annoying things I've ever had to endure on a computer. If there was something else I could use, I'd already downloaded it and deleted Adobe Flash. But since there really isn't anything at the moment, I'm stuck having to write this up and hope that there is a fix. There are thousands with this issue online. If I find a fix here, I will gladly share it with every person I know.

But back to the issue. Whether I have one tab open, or twenty. Flash crashes about every 20-30 minutes. Every now and then, it'll hit an hour. I've also turned off Google Chrome's built-in flash and vise versa. I've gone through so many helps and fixes online it's not even funny.  If there's any kind of fix that I can do that will stop all these crashes, I would appreciate this very much.  I can't list every little detail I've ever done on this forum, but I will tell you if I have already tried anything that is said here. I hope someone says something new and we can get this thing fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2013 Jun 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't you love how enthuesiastic Adobe is in getting this issue fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines