• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird message in Premiere Pro CS6

New Here ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add any video transition, a blue band is displayed across the Program window that says "New frames need analyzing; click Analyze." So I tried rendering and it still stays there. The weirdest part is that when I export the movie, it's in the final version of the movie! I'm on Adobe Premiere Pro 6, with the latest update (6.0.1).  Mac OS X 10.7.3. The source footage is .mts clips (AVCHD codec) from a Panasonic GH2. I've googled this message, and nothing comes up about it. Everything that comes up for "analyze" and "premiere pro" has to do with voice analyzing. Does anyone have any idea what this is and how to get rid of it? Sorry if this is a newb issue, I'm migrating from Final Cut right now, so I'm a little out of my element!

Screen-Shot-2012-05-25-at-1.16.52-PM.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Though it might have no meaning, regarding your message, let's get this one out of the way first. Do you have adequate Handles on the two Clips (the Tail of the first, and Head of the following one), where you are adding the Transition? If not, then PrPro will need to create those, with duplicates of the last Frame of the first Clip, and the first Frame of the following Clip. This ARTICLE goes into more detail on Handles, if you need it.

Good luck, and maybe others will know exactly what is happening with your Transitions.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just do what the message says; hit the Analyze button within the Warp effect in the Effect Controls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is "Warp Effect"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is discussing the Warp Stabilizer effect (CS6)

http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/stabilize-motion-warp-stabilizer-effect.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2014 Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't do what the message says if there isn't enough information. And that's the problem. Premiere doesn't tell you where to find this "Analyze" button. It assumes we already know it's in the Warp Stabilizer. And for us beginners. We don't know... yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2014 Dec 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to figure it out? Once you find where Warp Stabilize is located "analyze" sits right in the middle of the interface.  The forums above really helped out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2015 Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had that exact same problem!  Just switching over from Final Cut 7.  Thanks for this post - I found that doggon "Analyze" button!  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, has anyone found a solution for that error message appearing on the exported video?

I'm having the same problem with the video I'm putting together at the moment. The weird thing is, it only appears on the exported video. The error is not visible in PP, not even in the preview while exporting.

I recently moved from MC to Premiere Pro and don't really have any troubleshooting experience, yet.

Help! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay...i found it under the effects control.

1) Click on the file.

2) Go to window (between Title and Help drop downs)

3) Go to "effects control" - NOT "effects"

4) Analyze is under Warp Stabilizer. Below it is a cancel button

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TNX!!!!

From Belgium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2015 Sep 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Karol did you find the solution to your question? I am having this problem now for the first time ever. The clip has been analysed and appears to be fine in PP.  Only showing up in exported content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2016 May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove effect and apply again.

See if that will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines