• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One of my attendee cannot see the shared document but he can see the share screen. Please help.

New Here ,
May 20, 2013 May 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a few people in a meeting, everyone was able to see my shared document but one person could not see it. Then I used shared screen and open the document on my desktop, he saw it without any problem.

His computer is Windows 7, Adobe Flash player is version 11. He had Adobe Connect add-in in his computer. There is no firewall and Internet connect was perfect.

Does anyone can give me some suggestions? Thank you.

1. P.S. I asked him to share a document with everyone. After he uploaded a document, everyone saw the document but him.
TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe makes software with bugs and then offers no support. See? You're in a forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Phippsmoto16

Could you please upload a screen shot of what user is getting at his end when you upload the content in share pod.

Also info on with which content type you have faced this issue?

is at viewer's side is it complete blank share pod .

Thanks

Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines