• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLASH PLAYER DOWNLOAD FAILURE

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE LATEST FLASH PLAYER, I GET A MESSAGE THAT THE DOWNLOAD HAS FAILED.  I HAVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS WITH NO SUCCESS.  WHAT DO I TRY NEXT????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you updating from an old version a flash?  What browser and operating system are you on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am updating from an older version.  I am using IE 8 on windows7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you said you've tried everything, so forgive me if you've already tried this.

1. Uninstall flash player as described here.  Remember to delete the four folders described in step 3.  If you aren't using a 64bit windows machine you can ignore deleting C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash folder. it won't be there.

2. download this zip, extract it.

3. Navigate into the 11_7_r700_202 folder. (not the debug)

4. Install flashplayer11_7r700_202_win.exe and flashplayer11_7r700_202_winax.exe

5. Once they are installed verify that your flash player is working by going here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines