Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver connection issues

Participant ,
Jun 07, 2013 Jun 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Over the past couple of weeks I am having increasing difficulty with Dreamweaver trying to connect to BC sites when I am ftpingto the extent I am having to restart DW after closing it down via Task Manager.  It is now on virtually every new file upload and is slowing me down hugely.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I did ask in the DW section and got 1 other who is but thought I'd ask here.

Many thanks

Steve

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2013 Jun 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I also have issues like this.

Every time I'm putting files to the server i get a window "waiting for server" and it can load for ever.

Some times it connect and sometime i need to start Dreamweaver again. This is frustrating and i really hope this will get better.

Morten - Sitespark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 08, 2013 Jun 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to the above - these connection issue are ONLY with connecting to BC Sites, my non BC servers connect without problems.  Further investigation shows that the issue appears to be with my sites on the EU data centre as my US hosted sites seem to hold the connection without problems. 

Morten - from your name it sounds like you are in the EU as well?

Come on BC - can someone respond to this please now as it is very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Im also on the EU zone.

I only have problems using Dreamweaver put and get to BC sites. Im loosing connection everytime im putting or getting files.

This problem came after BC moved to Amazone servers and worked fine before this.

Morten Håland - Sitespark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes Morten - that is exactly the same as my issue and likewise only since BC moved to AWS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines