Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BRIGHTNESS

Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My monitor Brightness is set on high but the STREAMING of C-SPAN is DARK, what is the REMEDY?  RESPECTFULLY Jim Dietrich

[email address removed]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you provide more information? Which operating system and browser are you using? Are you using the latest version of flash? can you provide a direct link of the problem stream so we can verify?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player Version ( 11.7.700.2002 ) (OS: Windows XP (32-bit) ), ( Browser: internet Explorer ) I hope this INFO is what you asked fo . NO I do not know how to make a DIRECT LINK.. Respectfully Jim Dietrich [email address removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these the videos you're talking about? http://www.c-span.org/

Is the stream dark in this particular video? http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/RSSp

Does it only happen on c-span videos? What about youtube?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure as I've not known when these PROGRAMS are being ACTIVATED, respectfully Jim Dietrich. I'M an 88 year old NOVICE at this COMPUTER

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2013 Jun 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines