1 person found this helpful
- on running ADE?
- on trying to open a .acsm file?
- on trying to read a .epub or .pdf file?
One thing that can help is to reset the authorization of ADE.
When it gets it confused, it seems to throw out fairly random error messages.
- ctrl-shift-D to remove any old (possibly corrupt) authorization. (cmd-shift-D on Mac)
- restart ADE
- try again to authorize with the correct AdobeID.
- then try again to read the book.
I think this is pretty unlikely to help if it is just one book giving problems.
Probably best to try to get a new version of the file giving problems in that case.
Thank you very much for your suggestion. The customer is a bit 'narrow' and doesn't give me the information I'm asking for. It happens a lot with doctors...they want everything to work straight away and they are very impatient.
But I will advice this and see if it works.
Again, thank you!