• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I already have an application on my website that uses PHP apparently i can re-create it catalyst

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2013 Jun 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So basically the website is for a removals company and the application is a 'quick quote' form. It uses PHP in it's operation and so i cannot implement it into my new site created using muse. here is the existing quick quote that works fine - http://www.bearsbyremovals.co.uk/house-removals/quick-quote.php

According to the guy on the online chat thing he told me that i could re-create it using muse and business catalyst.. is this true? and if so, how do i go about it? it's a really important part of the website that i cannot do without. I am not a coder i am just a tech savvy son of a guy who owns a removals company. I love technology and computers but i'm in no way clever enough to code this all myself. So if you could keep it in lamens terms that'd be appreciated ha

Here is the new site - www.bearsbys.com

Thank You,

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2013 Jun 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Correct you'll need to build this either using custom forms or web apps within BC or using our quotes feature via eCommerce. 

If needing assistance with developing something similar I would suggest reaching out to some of BC certified designers to reconstruct this within BC. 

- www.simpleflame.com

- www.bcgurus.com

- www.prettypollution.com.au

- www.twoblokeswithapostie.com

You can reach out to our direct support via chat or case for a more extensive list of partners/designers if required.

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines