• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player update on Facebook

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Flash Player on my laptop for (amongst other things) Facebook. When opening a game (Candy Crush Saga) it informs me to update Flash Player, but when following the hyperlink, adobe says I have to most recent version.  I tried activating Flash through options and even reinstalling my browers (Google Chrome). This doesn't help. Now, I cannot play the game.

What is your operating system, version & edition?

Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1

What is your web browser, version & edition?

Google Chrome, Version 25.0.1364.152 m

What is your current Flash Player version?  (See http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've got the latest version installed.  Are you having any other problems with other sites (youtube, other facebook games, etc)?  Do you have a URL to Candy Crush Saga?  I'd be happy to give it a try on my system.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2013 Jun 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

.. Until 6-2-2013 I was able to play Pet Rescue and Candy Crush on Facebook now hangs up in the mid... As far as having problems with other sites, I do have the standard firefox crashes, but that is the normal for the new adobe and firefox has addressed it. I have no problems with youtube.

>>>> I have Windows vista 32 bit.

I have Flash player 11.7.700.202.

>>> I use Mozilla Firefox and Explorer 9 Daily

>>> ONly once did I get an error message and it was on explorer, it was as follows .... Error: Error #2134: Cannot create SharedObject. at flash.net::SharedObject$/getLocal() at com.king.f.... And .. http:// TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at co...

The above is blue because I copied and there is no paste option so I had to use the insert link option. Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines