• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2013 Jun 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to enter a name and password in a box when trying to download adobe flash player. I do not know where that name and password is? The notes say it is the system user name and password you use for logging into your mac machine i don't know what this is and where to find it . Is it on my computer somewhere?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. This is the Adobe Reader forum, and you'll likely get MUCH BETTER answers in the Flash Player forum.

2. There is no login or password required to download Flash Player. It's free and available to everyone without any account needed.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/?installer=Flash_Player_11_for_Mac_OS_X_10.6_-_10.8

3. If your Mac user account ISN'T an administrator account on that computer, you can download it, but you cannot install it without the admin username and password, and unfortunately, there is no one here who knows that or can help with it.

You can try Googling how to reset the master password for OS X using "Single User Mode" in your startup, but it's entirely up to you to do that, because if you mess it up, you can trash your entire system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines