• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've run install a dozen time and each time it says I've been successful but it does not work.

Jun 08, 2013 Jun 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shows in my list of programs but the "size" column is blank.  Each time I try to run it I get the "must have adobe flashplayer installed" message.  I've been through the list of help files with no success.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player is plugin based application that is installed into the browser. You can test this by visiting below link and confirm.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

If it doesn't help then please provide more details about the issue like operating system, browser, how you are installing flash player. etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed the instructions on that link several time with no success. I have vista. I have followed the installations to the letter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow the instructions mentioned below in the knowledge base article

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2013 Jun 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines