Exit

Webhelp parent TOC problem

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Robohelp 10.

When I have more than 25 child TOCs published into my Parent projects TOC:

When I display the parent TOC all looks ok till I select a child TOC. At this point the child project is then displayed in a separate IE session.

If I amend the parent to have say only 20 child TOC entries, on then displaying the parent TOC in IE, the child TOCs then open correctly within the same IE session.

Any thoughs on the cause of this problem?

Best Regards,

Paul Ashton.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Hi Paul.

II don't think the problem is the number of child projects. Check the properties of all the child project Webhelp SSL and window properties and ensure they are all identical to the parent project. BTW if 20 work OK you have already narrowed down the issue to one of the remaining 5 so it shouldn't be too hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul.

II don't think the problem is the number of child projects. Check the properties of all the child project Webhelp SSL and window properties and ensure they are all identical to the parent project. BTW if 20 work OK you have already narrowed down the issue to one of the remaining 5 so it shouldn't be too hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much for your help with this one.

I've isolated a child project that was causing the problem and I now get all of the child contents appearing correctly within the parent TOC. I've managed to get 54 child projects (originating in Robohelp 8) upgraded to R10 and attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp