• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player installation issues

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player was eliminated from my computer through a Windows update I believe (I use Windows 7) and programs/games I had been using just fine are all of a sudden unavailable to me because " I do not have Flash Player loaded".  When I attempt to download Flash Player, it gets half way through the download and then a screen pops up telling me to close Internet EXplorer from running, even though Internet Explorer is closed and not running.  I have attempted at least 10 times getting this result.  Two other times, I got to the screen that says I have successfully downloaded Falsh Player, but it actuallynever downloaded and isn't there (?). I have already disabled my pop-up blocker and Active X, so it isn't that.  Please help!!!  This is so frustrating...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try a clean uninstall as described here.

Note - make sure to delete all 4 folders:

• C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash
  • C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash (if you are using a 64-bit system)
  • %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
  • %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player

Reinstall using this packaged version of 11.7.700.202.

- extract and navigate into the 11_7_r700_202 folder (not the debug folder)

- install both flashplayer11_7r700_202_win.exe, and flashplayer11_7r700_202_winax.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobeuser125 wrote:

a screen pops up telling me to close Internet EXplorer from running, even though Internet Explorer is closed and not running.

See How to close Internet Explorer and other programs running on Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines