• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player now working

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a laptop that I could not get games happening for the kids on nickjr website. The issue was with flash player. I read up on many different discussions. I uninstalled and re-installed programs. I deleted the eee file which was damaged and o do with the loading of the adobe software. There were a few other things as well and nothing worked which frustrated me no end as I have another laptop and a pc that work fine with no problems. Finally I turned off tracking protection and viola! I know it is a security thing that I will need to watch but I cannot believe after trying everything out that I had read about on the adobe site as well as the numerous discussions online that something this simple fixed the problem. It might just be a fluke that it only worked on my laptops but hey just in case I had to put it out there in case it works for anyone else. Thanks Surj

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines