Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cold fusion installation on IIS server

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I was trying to install cold fusion 9 on Microsoft IIS server and i was unable to install it.....due to errors like HTTP error 404.2,404.3,500.0,500.19.

if i am trying to solve on error i'm finding a new one so pls help me.

Need a detail explanation on installing cold fusion on IIS server

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are web server return codes, not installation errors. Can you be very specific about what you did as part of your installation, how far you got, and exactly what happened?

--- Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello varmaumesh,

While installing CF9, can you select built-in port and then check with the internal port to connect to CF Admin. You can then try to access any test page to check the functionality. Once that is achieved, you can create the connector and check your website. Once everything is up and running, you can disable the internal port.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation