• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microphones disabling on specific meetings

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an issue that has only been observed on two seperate meeting, but multiple times in each meeting, in different environments, and on different machines.  And, there is no noticeable issues with the network.

After about 2 hours (I think a little more in each case), the microphone fromt he host machine stops broadcasting.  The microphone icon on the AdobeConnect interface is still green, but the icon is not radiating the lines that tell you that its broadcasting.

On the remote end, the Host's mic icon is displayed in the Attendee List, but is not blinking.  So, it looks more like a participant that has been given microphone rights but has yet to enable the microphone.

The "fix" has been to mute the host's mic and then unmute it.  But, since it seems to be only occurring in two meetings consistently, I'm wondeirng if its something in the meetings' settings.

Thanks,

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rubenr3,

Which version of Connect are you using? We have had such issues in the past, but havent heard of anything like this happening with the latest C9 release.

Thanks

Sameer puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It must be a licensed setup as we have C904 on all our hosted setups i guess. Anyways, I think there is some serious issue going on here as i see few other folks making similar complaints ~ http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1147161?tstart=0

We will look at the issue at our end and let you know if we find something after investigation.

Thanks for provinding the info

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A few days later and I finally actually checked the version.  I was wrong above, we are running 9.0.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines