• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11 does not work in Internet 10

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player 11 does not work in Internet 10.  I am running Windows 7 64 bitn a Dell desktop PC.  I have maded sure that Flash Player is enabled in IE 10.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Flash Player 11 "numerous" times with reboots.  When I open a website that requires Flash Plyer, I get an error message telling me to download the latest version. 

What is really confusing is that I have a second Identical Dell desktop running the same software where Flash Player 11 works just fine. I have tried everything that I have found on the Internet reqarding this problem with no look.  Can anyone offer a solution.

neoral

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi neoral,

Since you said that you enabled flash player in IE i'm assuming you're seeing "Shockwave Flash Object" when you go to the Manage Add-ons page, correct?

You may may want to try to fix your permissions - http://forums.adobe.com/thread/987370?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded and installed SubInACL Installer from Microsoft but problem still persists...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dandab…

Although, I had installed SubInACL <http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=23510> once without solving my problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled it and Adobe Flash Player 11 is now up and running. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have ActiveX Filtering enabled, by any chance?  Disable it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ActiveX Filtering is disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines