• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Borders around drop-down text

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2007 Feb 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to put a "box" (or any kind of border) around drop-down text ... is there any way to do this?

If not, does anyone have good suggestions for other methods to set off the new text that drops down so it is easier to see (aside from color and font)?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi albertrossjohn. There are two methods you can use. My preferred method would be to amend the "drop down text" style in your style sheet to add the required border. The alternative would be to add the drop down text in the editor in a table. The downside of this is that you'd have to add the table each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I have a question about this. Creating a text format border seems to not work if I have multiple lines/paragraphs in the drop down text ... each line is in it's own box that way, and I just want one box around the whole new section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2007 Feb 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
hi albert,

You can just use a soft return to avoid para graph breaks (i.e. Shift - Enter) or as column suggest, pop the text in a table and put a border around the table.

Kind Regards
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp