Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 9 and FamilyLink - Web Classroom

Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using CF9 on a webserver which is also using FL and WC. I can't get all three to work at the same time. I can get CF to work but then FL and WC won't work. I get runtime error while trying to use FL and Internet 500 error on WC.

It has to do with the web server configuration tool, I add a webserver to add the CF applications but it knocks out the other two programs. If I remove the webserver FL and WC work fine. I think it has to do with JRUN but I'm such a newby I have no clue how to fix this so everything plays well together. FL and WC use java pretty heavily. So when I add the webserver to run the CF applications am I knocking out the IIS? OH and I'm using Windows Server2008 RT OS and IIS7.

all help is much appreiciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, does anyone know IF and HOW I can change the default port Coldfusion uses from 80 to 110?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2013 Jun 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Techwomantoo,

Thank you for your post. Please try the following steps to change the port:-

1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
  2. Select the Web site that you wish to configure.
  3. In the Action pane, click Bindings.
  4. Click Add to add a new site binding, or click Edit to change an existing binding.
  5. Click OK to apply the changes.

Please note that, the port you are going to change (110 in this case), should not be in use by any other service/process.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 07, 2013 Jun 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,I understand how to change it there I was a way to change the actual program that wants to use port 80.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Techwomantoo,

I am not sure if you are looking for this one, but you can refer to http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/9.0/Installing/WSc3ff6d0ea77859461172e0811cdec18c28-7ffc.html to change the built-in port.

Please let us know, if this doesn't help.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation