Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have tried downloading and installing Flash player maybe 50 times now

Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try downloading flash player it times out at 47%. I have set the downloads to accept from 'Anywhere' but still no luck

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mumamermaid,

Can you tell me your operating system and browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Safari, Mountain Lion OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried downloading this before, it timed out after about 2 hours and just tried again now and it syas it will take over 2 days to download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about when trying to download and install from this -  http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_11.7.700.225_archive.zip

Extract, navigate into the 11_7_r700_225 folder, mount flashplayer11_7r700_225_mac.dmg, and install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mumamermaid wrote:

Tried downloading this before, it timed out after about 2 hours and just tried again now and it syas it will take over 2 days to download

There must be something wrong with your connection.  I just downloaded the full installer from my link, and it took less than 10 seconds for the download to complete.  And I am more than 8,000km away from the Akamai download servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines