• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

baja de id

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tengo dos id de adobe, uno bajo el sgiovanoudis@gmail.com y el otro bajo sandricosmo@gmail.com, y necesito dar de baja el de sandricosmo@gmail.com por favor asi puedo usar los ebooks. Gracias.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get rid of a registered ID on ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) on a computer you must enter ctrl-shift-D (cmd-shift-D on a Mac).  Restart ADE, and then register with the ID you want.

To get rid of a registered ID an an eReader, plug it into ADE, and enter  ctrl-shift-E (cmd-shift-E on a Mac).  Restart ADE, and authorize the device; this will authorize the device with the ID currently associated with your copy of ADE.

... google translate

Para deshacerse de un ID registrado en ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) en un equipo debe introducir ctrl-shift-D (cmd + Mayúsculas + D en Mac). Reiniciar ADE y, a continuación, registrar la ID que desea.

Para deshacerse de un ID registrado un un lector electrónico, conéctelo a ADE y escriba Ctrl-Shift-E (Cmd-Shift-E en un Mac). Reiniciar ADE, y autorizar el dispositivo, que deberá autorizar el dispositivo con el ID asociado actualmente con su copia de ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I did not explain well.

Should I cancel my id www.adobe.com web site because I have another go and I creates conflicts. I have already disavowed in all my devices and follows the conflict so I have to cancel the ID sandricosmo@gmail.com from www.adobe.com. Please proceed to this.

Thanks, regards.

Please answer me. Thank you!

Message was edited by: eleosany

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines