Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Project Folders

Feb 14, 2007 Feb 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I have almost completed my project. I was in the process of view the results of my compile to WebHelp. Since my project was open, I was doing some minor corrections using the WYSIWYG editor. I noticed some of folders that should be under the Project tab are missing and under the Topics tab. I can see my topics in the TOC view. What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi xbet

First off, don't panic. I'd simply proceed with generating WebHelp and see if things seem fine. If so, close RoboHelp and begin picking things apart. The issue could be as simple as Windows memory being fragged out and causing things to misbehave. So I'd restart the PC, then begin seeing if things normalize.

Give that a shot and report back with what you are seeing.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Everything is OK now! I was a little over-zealous in cleanup and accidently deleted some *.fpj files. Luckly, I was able to restore them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp