• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running on Internet Explorer 10 - my OS: Windows 7 (64 bit) - Browser: Internet Explorer and the system is telling me I have to update Flash Player which I have done to Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.224. I have rebooted my system and it is still advising me that I have to update Flash Player.  2 days ago we turned off the computer and it stated don't turn off updating files and then yesterday when I went into a program it advised I needed to update Flash Player which I have done but it is still not working - ugh what can I do to get my computer operational????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exactly is telling you to update Flash Player?  Internet Explorer does not do such a thing, nor does "the system".

Can you post a screenshot of such a notice?  There have been many reports of fake update notices recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines