• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Drive won't install - Lack permissions

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the administrator with admin permissions but Flash won't install.

I have uninstalled the old and cannot get the new installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the exact same problem with our Adobe refusing to install. Have you had any luck with a resolution to this issue? I am at my wits end to get this installed. It also is telling me to close all programs on Internet Explorer before it can finish. So, we have done that several times, but, it still refuses to finish installing. :-s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Your operating system & version WINDOWS 7
  • Your web browser(s) & version IE 9
  • Your Flash Player version you having problems with 11.7
  • Explain your problem in details; don't use meaningless words like "can't", "cannot", "unable", "won't work"
  • ERROR SAYS SOMETHING LIKE: CANNOT INSTALL, "USER LACKS PERMISSIONS"
  • I AM A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER AND AM THE ONLY USER/ADMINISTRATOR FOR MY PC
  • If you get error messages, please quote them exactly, or provide a screenshot: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the following: download the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... and save it to disk, then close all browser windows, right-click on the downloaded installer and select Run as Administrator.

If that still fails, please post the contents of the FlashInstall.log file from the C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines