New Here ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using WIndows 7 64 bit

- IE 9

- Firefox 9.0.1

- Chrome v27

When ever I try to download it sits at either 7%, 8% or 23%..And never progresses.

I am not restriced to downloading anything this as it's a personal computer.

Firewall is not preventing downloads not is the settings on the router..

please help this is a huge inconveniance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and run the offline installers from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... (under the heading Progress bar hangs...).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat thanks for the reply but the link doesn't work..I have tried in IE and FF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which link; the link I posted, or the download links on the target page?

What exactly means "not work"; do you get an error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link that you posted does not work ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does it "not work"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat, quite simple the link does not load... at all.. regardless of what browser I use.

I have clicked on it and opened in a new tab and also copied and pasted it into FF.. The site never comes up at all. It just sits there and indicates it's trying to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting; it opens quite immediately for me.  Here are the direct download links

for Internet Explorer: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player_ax.exe

for all other browsers: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat.

No luck unfortunately when clicking both these links from IE9 they just sit there. When I say sit there they don't even start to download. I can see in download manager they are approx 16.8mb and 16.2mb but it just gives me a pause and cancel option it never eventuates..any more ideas ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You use a download manager?  Can you download them directly?

Yes, these files are about 16MB each, and it takes me about 1 second to complete the download.

One more alternative download place: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download Manager as in the utiliy that IE9 uses. By pressing ctrl+J within IE9 brings up the downloads... that's what I ment.

I have tried the alterantive download place as well and tried to download the IE EXE installer and the plug-in based browsers EXE ,.. same result doesn't eventuate..

no joy..

more suggestions please..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something must be wrong with your system, or your Internet connection.  I can download all these installers instantly, and I am more than 8,000km away from the download servers.

Suggestion: restart your machine, clear your browser cache, then try again.

Final alternative: download the 11.7.700.224 archive file from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html and extract the installers from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Pat. I have restarted my computer. I have cleared all history and cookies and even cache under developed tools (all within IE9)..

This didn't make a difference, I also clicked on the link above and it does the same thing. Indicates it's finding the webpage but nothing renders..

Any more suggestions  ???

- I have checked that there are no previous versions (via appwiz.cpl) impeding the download.

Is there any registry settings that can be reset \ cleared ?

Very desperate to get flash working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you download other stuff (installers)?  If not, you may have a malware problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a last resort I have uploaded the installers temporarily to Google Drive.  I will send you the link via PM, then delete the file after you are done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. I will be away for a few hours now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat can you please keep these installer files active for a day or so more as I haven't been around to try and download yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will wait until I hear from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

H Pat thanks for this

I was able to install adobe but yes there seems to be another problem

preventing my computer from downloading anything at all

I can now browse to sites such as gmail and YouTube but it fails to load

the inbox or video after 8 seconds in.

Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines