Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Adobe Flash Player

Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 8 and have previously been able to view videos & play games on facebook.  Now it tells me that I have download the lastest version of flash player.  So click on the link and it takes me to a Adobe page with heading Adobe Flash Player (in the downloads section of the site).  However there are no instructions as the page is blank.  Any tips on how I can download the update?

Cheers

Danielle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser is this, IE10?  If so, Flash Player is updated via Windows Update, not manual download.

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have IE 10 and last night when I shut down my laptop it did a windows update.  Since then it hasnt worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've gone through this page, followed all the instructions with no luck.  Is there anything else I can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines