Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player keeps crashing despite being updated

Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regularly play shockwave flash games & up date when available but now I get the message could not load shockwave flash! any suggestions? I am on the point of despair!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please provide your OS and browser details so that we can provide the appropriate solution for you?

With regards,

Prabhu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 7 & use google chrome as my browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You don’t have to install Flash Player if you use Chrome. Flash Player is integrated into Chrome and enabled by default. Chrome automatically updates when new versions of Flash Player are available.

To ensure that you have installed the latest version of Chrome and have the latest version of Flash Player, select Chrome > About Google Chrome.

Also look at this exclusive Flash Player on Chrome document http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-google-chrome.html for more information.

Hope the above helps.

With regards,

Prabhu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines